Originally opened in 1952 by the Serwacki family, the Niedbala family purchased the business in 1977. We are still owned and operated by the Niedbala's today. The passing of Richard Niedbala Jr in August of 2004 was a trying time for the business as he was shop manager and had been part of the business since he was a young man. Then in October of 2005 we lost Richard Niedbala Sr, another strong blow to the family and business. Through all the emotional strain and heartache we are still striving to be a repair facililty our customers would recommend their family members to. Day to day operations are handled today by Ronald and David Niedbala.